Clinic Nurse (RN/RPN)-- $1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS*
PLUS get a chance to qualify for the $10,000.00 CCPN BONUS* for new nurses in Ontario!
Location – Toronto & Mississauga clinics
Full-time & Part Time Positions
*Terms and conditions apply
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones.
- Work at one (occasionally two) well stocked and organized community care clinics within Toronto (4) or Mississauga (1).
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Package and RRSP Matching Program.
- Opportunities for further education and professional development.
- A comprehensive compensation package (benefits, vacation, RRSP program, EAP)
- positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education
Our qualified candidates should have:
- A Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized accredited college or university
- Current RPN/RN registration in good standing with the CNO, Standard First Aid & CPR/ AED (Level C)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Wound care experience is preferred but not required
- A commitment to living our values of: Quality, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation
- Availability to work various day shifts; weekdays and weekends & holidays (no nights!)
As an important member of the care team your role will include:
- Administration of IV medications, injections, vascular access device management, the provision of wound care and maintaining patient care plans according to the patients’ goals and expected outcomes.
- Work alongside clients and team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify care plans and interventions both independently and as part of the circle of care.
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers through collaborative health teaching and care planning while incorporating their individual needs, strengths, diversity, and health goals.
- Registered Practical Nurse pay rate: $26.00-28.00/hour
- Registered Nurse pay rate: $36.00-38.00/hour
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email let us know.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position..