Team Leader – Care Team
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The successful Team Leader will have:
· Provides exceptional leadership, coaching and support for the Care Team Coordinator staff to achieve strategic and operational goals.
· Highly developed analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated high level of judgment, tact and diplomacy in interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders.
· Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of their work and strives to achieve results within the Company Standards, and Quality Charter.
· Responds well to change - able to accept change, with a positive attitude, as a natural occurrence of any business.
· Strong coaching and team building skills.
· Post Secondary Education- Diploma from a Community College in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration and/or with related experience
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
The role will require:
· General Supervision
· Staff Development
· Performance Management
· Risk and Quality Management
· Contract Management/ Business Development
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please contact Human Resources.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Initially your training will be completed in office after which you will be working remotely, in consideration of COVID-19.