Physiotherapy Assistant – Clinic
Huntsville, Muskoka, ON
* Mondays and Thursdays 8:30AM -4:30PM
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones. Our therapy assistants hold the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to focus on a family centered model to provide services to clients in clinic and community settings.
The successful Physiotherapy Assistant will have:
- Graduated from a recognized physiotherapy assistant or rehabilitation assistant program or Degree in kinesiology or other equivalent program
- A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
- Outstanding focus on safety and ethical standards
- A strong ability to build and always maintain customer satisfaction
- Experience in independent problem solving and recognizing when support from peers and supervisors is needed
Working under the supervision of a Physiotherapist, the role will require:
- The provision of individual and group client/resident treatment programs to promote function and to effectively cope with limitations in movement
- Notifying the Physiotherapist of changes in client / resident health status, withdrawal of consent, non-compliance, or any difficulties in implementing assigned tasks
- Maintaining records and statistics to a standard appropriate for medico-legal purposes
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.