Pediatric Registered Nurse and/or Registered Practical Nurse
Shift nursing - Part time
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones
Why Work for Closing the Gap?
- Registered Nurse pay rate: $36.00-38.00/hour
- Registered Practical Nurse pay rate: $26.00-28.00/hour
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Package and RRSP Matching Program.
- Positive culture and 24/7 professional support.
- Opportunities for further education and professional development.
The successful Registered Practical Nurse and/or Registered Nurse will have:
- Graduated from a recognized accredited School of Nursing and have a current, general class (practicing) Registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A current CPR or BLS certification;
- minimum 1 year pediatric experience
- Demonstrated excellence in assessment and direct client care;
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- Preference will be given to nurses; who have minimum of two years of home care sector experience
- Preference will be given to nurses that have IV, wound care and palliative skills
- Have a valid driving license and access to a reliable vehicle
The role will require:
- Utilizing the nursing process effectively in order to provide high quality nursing care for clients and/or caregivers in all client situations and documenting and reporting client information according to company policy;
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers considering their needs, strengths and weaknesses;
- Providing consultation to other Nursing colleagues;
- Maintaining current competence and obtaining advanced or specialized nursing skills to meet care needs of clients;
Excellent mentorship available. New Graduates welcome to apply.
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.