Clinical Supervisor (OT/PT/SLP)
School Based Rehabilitation Services (SBRS)
Greater Toronto Area
Closing the Gap offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive wages, group benefits and pension
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government funded organization. We enrich lives by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based, school-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
The Clinical Supervisor’s primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services provided in the schools in the GTA. The functions include but are not limited to: hiring, supervision, performance management and coordination of direct service provider staff, ensuring service delivery contract compliance, marketing and new business development.
This role may appeal to you if:
- You are looking for the opportunity to develop management and leadership skills. This is an excellent opportunity to take that next step in your career.
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment. We aren’t kidding when we say everyday is different. Unique challenges and successes are what you can expect on a daily basis.
- You are looking for a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education. At CTG we encourage and celebrate lifelong learning.
The successful Clinical Supervisor will have:
- A demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting clients and building team morale
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical experience, related management experience would be considered an asset.
- A valid Driver’s License(G2/G) and reliable insured vehicle
- Graduated from a recognized program by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, or the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, and current registration in good standing with the respective college.
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please let Human Resources know.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, please apply in confidence.