Client Services Supervisor
Part-time, permanent, 3 days per week
Location: Muskoka, ON (Huntsville)
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The Client Service Supervisor’s primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of the services provided. The functions include but are not limited to: hiring, supervision, performance management and coordination of direct service provider staff, ensuring service delivery contract compliance, marketing and new business development.
This position may appeal to you if:
- You wish to expand your leadership experience while simultaneously maintaining your own clinical practice
- You enjoy working in a strong team environment
- You value the guidance and direction of an experienced leadership team. – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The successful Client Service Supervisor will have:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting clients and building team morale
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a supervisory role is an asset
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
The role will require:
- Ensuring effective and efficient operation of the branch and delivery of services and establishing a plan to improve the quality of services with the Regional Client Service Manager
- Supervising regulated and unregulated staff (Registered Nurses and Registered Nurse Practitioners)
- Completing performance reviews and performance management where indicated
- Assisting the Regional Client Services Manager in collating and reporting data to customers including analysis and action planning when areas for improvement or non-compliance are identified
- Participating in branch committees as required e.g. Service Quality, Joint Occupational Health and Safety etc.
- Knowledge of responsibilities under Occupational Health and Safety Ac
- Other duties as assigned
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.