Client Services Associate
Barrie/Innisfil (Simcoe County, ON)
Full Time position
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
Due to an increase in our capacity to provide excellent client care, Closing the Gap Healthcare is seeking a Client Services Associate (CSA). The CSA’s role is an integral contribution to the quality of care provided by CTG. You will be coordinating visits and communication with our Providers, providing empathetic client service and the administrative duties to keep track of it all!
This position may appeal to you if:
· You are currently looking for a full time permanent position related to Client Services.
· You are passionate about customer service and wish to expand your career in the healthcare industry
· You enjoy assisting and interacting with clients by providing excellent customer care
· You value the guidance and direction of an experienced leadership team. – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The successful Client Services Associate will have:
- An outstanding commitment to providing excellent client centered customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail and efficiency in data entry
- A diploma from Community College in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration and/or Grade 12 Diploma OR equivalent and with related experience
The role will require:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A passion for challenges and working with customers to ensure a great experience
- Accurately and efficiently assessing customer requests and addressing them immediately or escalates as appropriate
- Scheduling and coordination of service providers to meet client needs
- Working effectively with other team members
- Effectively triaging calls to ensure effective call management
- Providing CTG program and service information to customers to encourage sales of services
- Performing data entry requirements for all clients using the CTG computer system
- Providing support and information to internal and external customers from all offices related to CTG programs and services
- Other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please contact Human Resources.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.