Occupational Therapist (Regular Full-time)
At Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG), we are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services.
Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about the wellbeing of people living in their own homes and their ease of access to high quality care.
This position will align with your practice if:
- You enjoy flexibility and autonomy over your schedule.
- You love the idea of having a meaningful impact on clients’ lives.
- You value collaborating with a high performing team that is committed to life-long learning and includes the leadership of an experienced OT.
The successful Occupational Therapist will:
- Have current active registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario in good standing.
- ADP is an asset to have
- Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle.
- Have a Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
- Be positive, empathetic, and passionate about delivering the best care possible in their community.
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Relocation assistance, where applicable
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our *“Team Made for Caring”*.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.