Full- Time - Non- Union (Community)
Location - Hamilton
At Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG), we are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services.
Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about the wellbeing of people living in their own homes and their ease of access to high quality care.
This position will align with your practice if:
- You enjoy flexibility and autonomy over your schedule.
- You love the idea of having a meaningful impact on clients’ lives.
- You value collaborating with a high performing team that is committed to life-long learning and includes the leadership of an experienced OT.
The successful Occupational Therapist will:
- Have current active registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario in good standing.
- ADP is an asset to have
- Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle.
- Have a Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
- Be positive, empathetic, and passionate about delivering the best care possible in their community.
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Relocation assistance, where applicable
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.