Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home and community settings.
We are looking for a Pediatric Physiotherapist that can specialize in pediatric rehab care and Complex Needs cases. If you are looking for an environment where you get the best of both worlds while specializing your rehab skills to improve the well-being of your pediatric clients, then this role might be the one for you.
We have Full-Time opportunities available for the Weekday Day shift only in our Matheson and Lakeshore clinics.
What you will be doing:
- You will work on the Complex Needs pediatric caseload including assessing the need for mobility equipment to access home and school while building developmental gross motor skills.
- As a pediatric client advocate, you will facilitate a partnership between schools, school boards, and the local healthcare systems to ensure that your clients are able to attend school, participate in school activities such as gym and recess and receive instructions.
- Collaborate with an inter healthcare team that partners with our client’s family members and caregivers to build an inter-discipline, holistic treatment goals, and service plans
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare, we are built to be a Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) matching
- Comprehensive health and dental package, including support for mental health
- Paid mobile and/or communication devices
- Extensive onboarding, orientation, and mentorship programs to put you on a path to success
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence.
Skills needed for success:
- Graduate of a recognized Post Secondary program in Physiotherapy
- Current active registration and is in good standing as a Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Previous experience in Home Care or Pediatric experience is preferred
- ADP authorizer status would be an asset
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited, and publicly-funded organization.
We are A Team Made for CaringTM dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home, community-based, and clinic healthcare services. Our philosophy and care approach is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not So Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our Team Made for CaringTM.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.