Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home and community settings.
We are looking for Pediatric Physiotherapists that can specialize in pediatric rehab care within School-based and Complex Needs cases. Our Pediatric Physiotherapists enjoy a steady schedule during the school year and a focus on community settings during the summer months. If you are looking for an environment where you get the best of both worlds while specializing your rehab skills to improve the well-being of your pediatric clients, then this salaried role might be the one for you.
We are urgently recruiting for Full Time or Part Time weekday opportunities across Simcoe County, including Midland, Orillia, Alliston, Barrie, Bradford, and Collingwood.
Our Pediatric Physiotherapist assignments are clustered to optimize efficiency.
What you will be doing:
- Support a school-based rehabilitation program for children and youth with rehabilitation needs. You will assess and build an accurate rehab care plan based on the client’s physical needs.
- Your complex caseload will include children and youth with neurodevelopment diagnoses and significant musculoskeletal conditions who require mobility equipment prescription, home safety and customized physical rehab treatment programming, working closely with a physiotherapy assistant according to needs
- As a pediatric client advocate, you will facilitate a partnership between families, schools, school boards, and the local healthcare systems to ensure that your clients are able to attend school, participate in school activities (e.g. gym and recess)
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare, we are built to be a Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation package blending fee for service School-Based visits and salaried complex care work
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) matching
- Access to CTC partner sites, homes, and school settings
- Comprehensive health and dental package, including support for mental health
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Paid mobile and/or communication devices
- Extensive onboarding, orientation, and mentorship programs to put you on a path to success
- Paid educational benefits for continuing professional development
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence
Skills needed for success:
- Current active registration and is in good standing as a Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Previous experience in Pediatric experience is preferred
- ADP authorizer status would be an asset
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and the use of a reliable vehicle
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited, and publicly funded organization.
We are A Team Made for CaringTM dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home, community-based, and clinic healthcare services. Our philosophy and care approach are based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not So Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our Team Made for CaringTM.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.