Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) provides Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of clinic and home-based community care settings.
We are looking for a part time Physiotherapist join our clinic in Lindsay, ON. The ideal candidate will be available to work Mondays and Fridays.
This position may appeal to you if:
- You enjoy flexibility and full control of your schedule – CTG provides the opportunity to create your own schedule and work around other obligations.
- You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives – Providing physiotherapy services in the community allows you to get a holistic view of the challenges and obstacles your clients face every single day.
- You value working with a collaborative team and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The successful Physiotherapist will:
- Have current active registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
- Have knowledge of legislation, regulations, and policies applicable to practice
- Be able to manage time and workload effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Have a valid Driver’s License(G2/G) and reliable insured vehicle
- Have vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited and publicly-funded organization.
We are A Team Made for CaringTM dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home, community-based, and clinic healthcare services. Our philosophy and care approach are based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not so Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our Team Made for CaringTM.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.