Care Team Coordinator – Barrie
Contract – 15 months Maternity Cover (starts in January)
Location – Barrie
Shift hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being.
This role is an integral contribution to the quality of care provided by CTG. You will be coordinating visits and communication with our clients, stakeholders and will be performing other administrative duties. This Care Team Coordinator will be required to work from our office in Barrie location.
This position may appeal to you if:
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You enjoy assisting and interacting with clients by providing excellent customer care.
- You value the guidance and direction of an experienced leadership team. – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
- You are looking to begin your career in this field.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Integrated work and life environment.
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation.
- A commitment to excellence.
The successful Care Team Coordinator will have:
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in scheduling staff appointments or billing clients.
- PTA experience would be an asset.
- A college diploma in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration or equivalent.
- An outstanding commitment to providing excellent client centered customer service.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in an administration role is an asset.
- Team player and enjoys working with a team.
- Comfortable using technology- Computer software, data input, waitlist tracking, MS office, scanning documents, uploading documents, etc.
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
The Not so Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring.”
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.