Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and community-setting services.
We are hiring for a Client Service Supervisor (CSS), Case Management whose primary function is to provide day-to-day operations and case management of our Muskoka Hospital 2 Home Project.
We are looking for Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse who want to evolve their role and take on leadership responsibilities including performance supervision, case navigation, scheduling of direct service provider staff, and ensuring service delivery contract compliance.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, this Client Service Supervisor role is a One Year Contract, Part-time position located in Huntsville, ON.
What will you be doing:
- Provide leadership support, nursing guidance, and the subject matter expert in effective and efficient operations within the Hospital 2 Home Project.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders such as hospital managers, funders, clients, caregivers or family to have a better understanding of client’s care plan and needs in order to access the care and services they require.
- Coaching clinical staff on learning and maintaining new skills. Supervising staff performance to ensure top-quality services are being provided to our clients.
- Use RAI Assessment tools, CTG Tools and Technology such as Vega, SharePoint, and How2Trak to keep client files updated and run regular reports to present to the Client Service Manager in order to build action plans in identified areas for improvement.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key. The Client Service Supervisor is expected to perform key functions of any role in the clinic setting, including taking on client care when needed and adjusting their work schedule based on client and staff needs.
- Collaborating with CSM and CTC Team to ensure client files are regularly updated.
Skills needed for success:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting client care and building team engagement
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario is required
- Member of a professional association (e.g., RNAO, WeRPN) is required
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare, we are built to be a Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental package, including comprehensive support for mental health
- Group RRSP Matching
- Extensive learning and development career opportunities
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence.
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
The Not So Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon the Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.