Care Team Coordinator
Monday to Friday
Timiskaming, Ontario, (On-site)
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Closing the Gap Healthcare is seeking a Full Time Care Team Coordinator on a One Year Contract for our Timiskaming office.
The Care Team Coordinator role is an integral contribution to the quality of care provided by CTG. You will be coordinating visits and communication with our Providers, providing empathetic client service and the administrative duties to keep track of it all.
This position may appeal to you if:
You are passionate about customer service and wish to expand your career in the healthcare industry
You enjoy assisting and interacting with clients by providing excellent customer care
You value the guidance and direction of an experienced leadership team
The successful Care Team Coordinator will have:
- An outstanding commitment to providing excellent client centered customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail and efficiency in data entry
- A diploma from Community College in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration and/or Grade 12 Diploma with related experience
The role will require:
- A passion for challenges and working with customers to ensure a great experience
- Accurately and efficiently assessing customer requests and addressing them immediately or escalates as appropriate
- Scheduling and coordination of service providers to meet client needs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working effectively with other team members
- Effectively triaging calls to ensure effective call management
- Providing CTG program and service information to customers to encourage sales of services
- Performing data entry requirements for all clients using the CTG computer system
- Providing support and information to internal and external customers from all offices related to CTG programs and services
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare’s Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Group benefits including medical and dental
- Generous Vacation package
- In depth training and orientation to set you up for success
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited and publicly funded organization.
We are A Team Made for Caring™ dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home and community-based and clinic healthcare services. Our philosophy and care approach are based on ethical principles and compassion, together with a commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not so Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our Team Made for Caring™.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our team members.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, all new hires must have received the complete series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.