Job Title - Physiotherapist
Location: North York
Open for Part-Time Roles
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home and community settings.
We are seeking a dedicated Home and Community Physiotherapist to join our team in Toronto. As a vital member of our healthcare organization, you will be responsible for providing specialized physiotherapy care to individuals in the comfort of their own homes and within the community.
We have a Full Time and Part Time opportunity are available.
This position may appeal to you if:
- You enjoy flexibility and full control of your schedule – CTG provides the opportunity to create your own schedule and work around other obligations.
- You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives – Providing physiotherapy services in the community allows you to get a holistic view of the challenges and obstacles your clients face every single day.
- You value working with a collaborative team and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The successful Physiotherapist will:
- Have current active registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Have a valid Driver’s License(G2/G) and reliable insured vehicle
- Have vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
- Preferably an ADP Authorizer
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited and publicly-funded organization.
We are A Team Made for CaringTM dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home, community-based, and clinic healthcare services. Our philosophy and care approach are based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not-So-Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, and who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, we strongly encourage all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza as unvaccinated team members put themselves, co-workers, their clients, their client’s families, and CTG’s communities at unnecessary risk.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
This is a Unionized environment to a pre-assigned geographic area around Toronto area.