Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home and community settings.
We are looking for an Accounting Analyst who can support our accounting and finance process to strengthen the business of Closing the Gap. Our next Accounting Analyst will thrive in a learning mindset culture where curiosity and collaboration drive the success of our finance team.
Closing the Gap is one of Ontario’s largest healthcare companies and we welcome candidates from different industries that can provide another accounting point of view to make our process stronger.
This is a full time, hybrid position based at our Mississauga head office.
What you will be doing:
- You will participate in core accounting tasks such as but not limited to month-end close tasks, reconciling bank accounts, prepaid expenses, fixed asset register, accrued liabilities and other accounting responsibilities.
- You’re not just a number cruncher. You will be a key team member to create and provide analysis for various reporting deliverables to the Ministry of Health.
- You are super organized, creative thinker and innovative problem solver. You are comfortable in providing your input and direction to improve our accounting process.
Skills needed for success:
- Thorough understanding of all facets of accounting, including accounting process, procedures, statements, and trends
- Proven experience of 2-3 years as a accountant
- Data-Driven, Analytical, Quantitative, and borderline obsessed with the details
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Able to collaborate with various internal stakeholders
- Completed a BS Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Looking to pursue a CPA Designation
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare, we are built to be a Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental package, including comprehensive support for mental health
- Extensive learning and development career opportunities
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence.
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
The Not-So-Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, and who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, we strongly encourage all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza as unvaccinated team members put themselves, co-workers, their clients, their client’s families, and CTG’s communities at unnecessary risk.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.